Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mrs Premo


So basically I take my bf clothes. & today I was super bored, so I decided to snap a couple of shots of me in his fitted & G-shock!!!!!

basically it began with me just goof 'n round.

then I was getting a lil confident in this fitted. :)

Till real comfy.


Then BAM!!!! JASSMIRE LOOKS LIKE A DUDE!!! ha

OMG i was totally laughin at myself. I really look like a dude (with make up) lol

yeah had to puit the thinking pic in there.
(since ALOT of guys take pics like this)

I really wasnt trying to tell time.
I dont know how to set that joint.
he gave it to me before time went back
so the time is still a hour ahead lol
(monroe in the back)

So I really had to put a pic of me laughin cuz
I was REALLY laughin after every pic I took.
& it just wouldnt be me with out it. :)


Had to take the hoodie off.
Me TRYIN to get sexy. :p

BLAH!
DONE!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers