Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Beginning of a New Start.


Well For Beginners. My FIRST BLOG!! I really needed one since I love writing & experessing myself. Can I say today was the worst.? *Sigh* Im sitting here Texting +Blogging, which now will be my new hobby..This really reminds me of XANGA!! remember that? WOW but anywho. I went to target today & bought some nail supplies because the summer is comming and the nails have to be fierce & on point. I bought the Sims... but the stupid thing wont work! I REALLY WANT MY MONEY BACK! but I'll wait till tomorrow. Im starting the learn more about myself everyday and its really exciting.. Well today I learned that Im Extremely SMART.. yes me.Today I didnt go on mediatakeout.com ... Im so proud of myself.. ( I can't help but to read GOSSIP) so funny. well celebs.okay the funniest thing happened today This boy felled down the steps trying to stare at me. I didnt laugh UNTIL i walked off.. Whoa! Im bout to go do some Homework. So0o0o thats it for today... I'll blog tomorrow. (OOH LA LA) x0x0x0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers