Monday, December 7, 2009

Untitled.

HEY.
One day I sat in my room & just wrote. Jotted down my thoughts. Every thought that came to mind. So basically I want to give it a try on my blog. Thought it would be fun & I could probally get ALOT off my chest. I dont EVER cuss but If I do. (excuse my language) I really want to say how I feel. Soo0o0o0 Here I go.


"Its funny how I can sit here & talk to a computer but can't talk to people. Funny how I sit alone most of the time thinking. thinking about life, love, more than I should EVER be thinking about. Today at work I looked at a pic of bear. Yea NIGGA bears.bear of all kinds . from a frog to a bunny. I find it interesting that people can come & fill their lives with happiness of a BEAR. HA i wish a bear can make me happy. Fuck that I wish life could make me happy. Basically no one understands what I go through in a course of a day. My mind wanders soo much that I cant even think straight. Maybe i am thinking straight but thinking backwards. Where do I go from here, Is really the question. Where do I start, How do i proceed??????? No one can tell me that but can tell me to happy. YEA shit it true but happiness dont come around to easy for me. sometimes dont come at all. Once I find happiness theres always something or someone screwing it up. I aint depress. Just lost. A common human not knowing what to do.. yeah I have dreams, wants & needs but is all that going make me. Who Am I? yea Im jassmire. Most niggas might referr to me as that bitch but Im a lady. or am i just a girl. Have i grown up or even matured to make myself a lady, a woman. PSHHHH!! forreal I dont kow me at all. I know who's ever reading this might think im crazy but ya'll have em days where the World just against you. everyone you love is just against you. everything & everyone is out to get you. "If I ruled the world" but its that easy. Pondering of what the outcome of everything might be. This is whathappens when i think too much. but let me stop & get back to this Math studying HA! like Im really going to try anymore. I found this a sucess. Im smiling and all. laughing..PEACE"




SOooooooo I read this over FIVE times. LOL laughin & smiling. because I feel like i shed 20 pds by just saying that.. ANYWHO. im not dumb nor am CRAZY. i really wanted to try this on my blog. & i might spelled som stuff wrong but thats the purpose of a freewrite. :) *dont judge me*



xoxoxoxoxoxoxxo (oh la la la)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers