Monday, September 21, 2009

Missing my Cousin.

Hello.
Well this blog today is so on the sensitive side.
My cousin Dawn.
Me & Dawn was sooo close. She was the cousin I love.
Lately I been missin her alot.
Started off, she use to stay with us then something occured.(dont want to spill)
Now, she moved out.
Dawn was like the bigger sis I never had.
We would borrow eachother tops & shoes all the time * Bottoms heck no, HER A$$ is like BAM)
but it was sad when she moved out (im crying right now)
When I say I love her. I love her.
She taught me EVERYTHING.
she always say to me "BAzz, Never let anyone hold you back from what you want to do"
& I admirer her for caring * loving me. (even though she suppose too, shes my cousin)
But She was my inspiration. Someone I look up too.
Yea now we talk on & off. but thats on facebook. she hasn't called(changed her #)
but i know she misses her lil bzz and i miss my FRUIT. :)
Pic is so EPIC
lol. When I had my boy cut.

yeah she tatted (her boo james)


a club in NY meeting up with RAY J
(she was suppose to be on the love of RAY J,
she chickened out because she dont like him lol)
xoxoxoxoxo (oh la la la)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers