Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Rock out Bissh!

Hey.
Sometimes I be feeling So0o0o Random like saying stuff As it randomly pops up in my head.
Yo Lately I been talking about Me.
Its not Me to tell people how I feel but Physically I been fine
Mentally&presonally Not to shabby.
& I was randomly looking through pics,
& these two pics of me decribed my whole mood today.
(face is UG*meaning ugly) But this is how I felt.
Bash me all you want but Im still that bish.
Pic explains alot of mood. (FxCk out of here, MAN!)
"Blow me today & there will be problems mood"
I so wish i had my ring finger up (looking like the middle finger
but @ the time I wasn't thinking this pic will mean anything lol )
Last. At the end of day there always a FEW to put a smile on my face.
thats why I apperciate the people around me.
You can say Im pretty MOOD SWINGY!
but thats life.
xoxoxoxo (oh la la la)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers