Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What Lies Beneath?






Hello.


Might Think Im crazy. But Oh well.(life Goes on) Ive been longing to express my feelings toward this topic "GIRLS WHO WEAR MAKE-UP" Basically, The Thing goes "Girls wear it to make them look better or because their hiding their Flaws. Well Today I'm showing YOU, beneath all make up I wear, I see no flaws. I dont wear make up to make me look better nor to boost my self esteem. What's wrong with girls whowear make up? Not saying I wear it all the time. But It's just a thing girls do. ....Really, I wear it to express a certain mood Im in or wear as a piece of accessory . It shouldn't matter how I look but who I am as a person. What created me wasn't the way I look but the way I am. I like myself with & with out make up. So stop BASHING females about how much make-up they wear!!! Stop Making them feel like it's a crime.

(Sweat pants, hair tied, chillin' with no make-up on
That's when you're the prettiest, I hope that you don't take it wrong-drake)
Me Going out. (No Make Up)

Going Out Again (no Make up)
I have more pics with me and no makeup, but you get the point. Most females dont have to wear make-up to think their pretty. I wanted to prove a point because MANY dudes say this.
Peace&love
xoxoxoxoxo (oh la la la )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers